Azusa Sekkei Co. Ltd.
Recruitment of digital twin architects / data integrators Azusa Sekkei is one of the largest architecture and engineering companies in Japan. Recently, as part of our new business model, we are helping clients streamline their operations by connecting the physical world with the digital world, and increase their revenues. We are now looking for bilingual talented and ambitious Digital Twin architects / data integrators to join our DX team.
The Digital Twin Architect / Data Integrator is responsible for activities to analyze clients` business requirements together with our DX team, create applications, platforms, and design the process to offer the optimal for Digital Twin solutions. It requires in-depth expertise in IoT, Augmented Reality (AR), preferably asset management, PLM products, and related-technologies. You also need to be familiar with the use of analytics solutions and cloud platforms as a fundamental component of digital twin solutions.
Roles and responsibilities
* Providing the design and delivery of digital twin solutions for our Clients
* Providing technical assistance to clients and stakeholders on how digital twins, AR and IoT solutions can transform their business and operations
* Enhancing and expanding the digital twin as new measurements are introduced or changed
* Engaging the vendors (sensors, etc.) for any technical support issues and implementing resolution and knowledge transfer accordingly.
* Developing visualizations
Required Technical Qualifications and Professional Expertise
* Over 10 years experience with advanced analytical technologies
* Technical expertise in augmented reality tools and frameworks such as Unity, Unreal, Vuforia, Apple ARKit, Google ARCore, Microsoft Hololens
* Technical expertise in at least one IoT solution area related to asset-intensive industries, SmartHome applications, or manufacturing
* Technical expertise and experience with at least one industry-leading cloud platform (IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS, Salesforce, etc.)
* Experience with asset management solutions (Maximo, SAP, etc.)
* Experience with PLM solutions (Siemens Teamcenter, PTC, Dassault, Autodesk, etc.)
* Experience in software testing (unit test, integration test, black box test, etc.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.