O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of BBHS in Hedehusene, Denmark
International career path within business & technology
- Are you a graduate with a passion for patent-backed technology as well as business analysis using your understanding of data analytics and operational processes?
- Are you curious about business solutions that will have a major impact on airports as well as travelers?
- Are you adventurous with the courage to be part of an ambitious team with a steep learning path, influence and travel around the world?
Then you may be BBHS’s new business analyst in a fast-moving company with an international scope.
Your key responsibilities
Reporting to Business Development Manager Jonas Riddersholm Bargum, your primary responsibilities will be to participate in customer meetings, analyze customer needs in feasibility studies of business and operational procedures, develop business cases and lastly prepare business reports as well as proposals.
Tasks will also include:
- Performance of deep-dive data analysis and simulation of clients’ current situation targeting future solutions using BBHS’ technology
- Support day-to-day activities with the operation and development of BBHS best practices
- Customer meetings globally with substantial travel to airports, approx. 60-100 travel days
Ambitious person with a strong educational background including superb analytical & communication skills
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in business, engineering or equivalent
- Strong communication skills in English, so that you are able to communicate in a clear and concise manner orally and in writing
- Skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Independent with a disciplined, structured and quality-driven work approach as well as ability to collaborate with developers, designers and marketing
For the connoisseurs
Experience with one or more of these technical disciplines is beneficial:
- Skills in discrete event simulation to solve complex problems
- Quantitative skills for data sorting and processing
- And a keen interest in aviation
What we offer
- Challenging job in an innovative and ambitious organization together with highly-skilled colleagues – and room for your ideas and personal development
- We prefer a flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org