Copenhagen Optimization - Trust your plans!
Cloud developer in innovative team with high ambitions – Copenhagen Optimization
Keywords: Google Cloud Platform, C# .NET, Typescript, AngularJS, agile, microservices, start-up, Aviation
Would you like to help ensure that millions of passengers get a better experience when traveling through some of the world’s busiest airports? And would you like to be part of a growing company with high ambitions of making a difference? Then we would like to meet you!
Join us in building the airport planning tools of tomorrow using stateof- the-art tech such as C# .NET Core, Typescript and microservice oriented approach on the Google Cloud Platform. We intend to push modern GUIs technologies into the stale world of enterprise airport software.
Established in 2014, Copenhagen Optimization is still a young company, but already now, we can see our client base
growing rapidly all over the world. Therefore, we are looking for a cloud developer to join our team. Our team consists
of experienced developers and business consultants and you will be working closely together with both, in an agile and
fast-moving environment in Copenhagen.
What you will be doing:
• Create and design a state-of-the-art cloud app stack on Google Cloud Platform. Together with a small team of
• You won’t be expected to wrangle the continuous delivery and deployment full time, but DevOps will be part
of your daily work.
• Building a modern website that handles gracefully on a variety of systems and devices, using modern
connectivity practices, where possible.
• We dislike repetitive and particularly manual work. Testing, deployment and validation is best automated. You
want to assist us in building the scripts and workflows that enable continuous delivery.
• Maintain and offer fresh input to our coding discipline. Be an active part of defining and heightening the quality
of our code.
• Keep a sharp focus on maintainability and working for a long-lasting product together with the agile team.
• Code, design, test, discuss, learn.
• You have experience with or is interested in working with Kubenetes, Docker, AngularJS, C# .NET and DevOps.
• Data is what our entire business lives for; we are not into Big Data size, but you do need to know something
about both NoSQL and SQL database technologies.
• You know how to optimize for general system performance and how to build well-designed products.
• Experience with automated testing – both unit testing and automation frameworks.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English (most of us speak Danish too, but is not required).
• Relevant education.
What we can offer:
• Strong vision paired with big ambitions in a young company with a global reach, dedicated to revolutionizing
the way data-analysis and optimization is used to help airports utilize their current and future operational
• A competitive compensation package.
• A development environment using state-of-art tools and ideas for developing a modern application.
• Awesome colleagues and a LOT of fun!
• A workplace full of energy and a great attitude
The position is full-time and based in Copenhagen. Please apply and feel free to show off by including code samples
and/or a link to your GitHub profile.
December 9, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org