Website EBEA Consulting
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Aviation consultancy. The candidate will be responsible for developing the business, securing new projects, and will have a well-developed network in the aviation industry.
• Develop and implement business development strategies to grow the company’s client portfolio.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the aviation industry, including airport operators, airlines, and government agencies.
• Identify potential clients and projects, and develop proposals and bids to secure new business.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of market trends and industry regulations affecting airport planning.
• Collaborate with technical staff to ensure that proposals and bids meet client needs and are technically sound.
• Attend industry events to network with potential clients and promote the company’s services.
• Prepare and present sales reports, including revenue forecasts and pipeline analysis, to the executive team.
• Contribute to the development of effective marketing materials and other communication tools to promote the company’s services.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development in the aviation industry, preferably in airport planning or a related field.
• Well-developed network of contacts in the aviation industry.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write compelling proposals and deliver persuasive presentations.
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to develop solutions to business challenges.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM) software
• Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
If you are a driven and results-oriented individual with a passion for the aviation industry and a proven track record in business development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.