ESP Global Services
Head of Sales (Airport Managed Services ) – Reading
ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a Head of Sales (Airport Managed Services ). We are a global managed service provider of IT support and infrastructure solutions and support our many and varied Airport and Airline clients on a 24/7 basis.
This is an exciting opportunity: the successful candidate will oversee and manage the Aviation Sales team ensuring that sales performance is maximised and annual revenue targets are achieved.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Building a strategy to sell managed services and onsite services to airports, airlines and system providers
- Working with the Sales Director and Director, Aviation Services, contribute to ESP’s Aviation Services business strategy for growth, including focusing on the expansion of ESP’s footprint across new customers, airports and countries as well as potential new products
- Achieve or exceed the forecast revenue growth and gross profit targets for Aviation Services as defined in the annual business plan / budget.
- Manage the Aviation Sales Team which will act in partnership with operational teams across the business, ensuring that competitive and cost-effective bids are delivered which are aligned to the business strategy
- Develop and maintain a strong network of relationships across the global Aviation industry, identifying new potential / existing customer operational requirements and contract renewal timeframes and potential sales opportunities
- Continuously promote and present ESP’s vision / capabilities in the global Aviation market to ensure that ESP is well regarded and positioned to secure future new business across the sector
- Gather market intelligence on ESP’s competitors (e.g. services, products and resources provided to the customer) to enable ESP to identify and respond to future opportunities
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with the Aviation Services Leadership Team, SDMs and Airport Site Managers to ensure appropriate and relevant operational expertise and advice on any new sales opportunities is included to ensure that compelling, competitive and operationally robust bids are produced for all new and renewal business opportunities
- Lead the bid process for all Aviation-related Sales, ensuring that all bids are high in quality and accuracy prior to submission within customer RFP timeframes
- Provide experience and expertise to ensure that Statements of Work are accurate and commercially / operationally viable and appropriate support and guidance is provided to the Projects Team during the Transition Phase enabling the successful onboarding of new business.
- Provide line management to the Aviation Sales Team to ensure best practice and high levels of customer services are maintained.
- Act as a role model and coach to support, direct and counsel the Aviation Sales Team to continuously challenge themselves to achieve greater levels of performance, customer satisfaction and delivery of their sales targets.
- Identify and participate as the ESP Lead in relevant Aviation promotional events & conferences and develop and maintain strong relationships with external aviation- based trade bodies.
- Leverage off the experience of industry contacts, staff providing service to ESP’s aviation customers and technical staff in other areas of ESP to propose innovation and progression in the technology used to deliver our services.
What are we looking for?
- At least 10 years’ experience in selling managed services ( helpdesk , onsite support ) ,Business Development, Account Management, Project and Service Delivery within airports, airlines and Aviation IT system providers.
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel, MSP, Visio, PowerPoint
- A strong understanding of the sales process within the ATI industry and experience of working as part of a bid team.
- Significant level of people management experience including coaching and day to day management of direct and indirect resources
- Excellent presentation/interpersonal / communications skills
- Complete understanding of the Airport Industry, the roles of the key players, integrators and deployed IT systems such as CUTE, CUSS, BRS, AODB, Bag drops and Biometrics
This role will be working Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
ESP offers a salary between £80,000 – £85,000 + company benefits.
Please apply now to be considered. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants by phone/email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.