Reference number: MI00869 (please quote in application)
Field: Project management
Job location: Dortmund
Contact partner: Thomas Kilian
Keywords: Project manager, project management, aviation, willingness to travel
Our Global Head of Project Management is responsible for all our projects in the context of aviation and manages our project managers in Germany and abroad.
As the Global Head of Project Management at Materna you will:
- be responsible for the project managers at our Dortmund headquarters and at our international subsidiaries.
- be responsible for quality, scheduling and budgets for all projects.
- establish professional project management for our systems engineering.
- establish meaningful project controlling and reporting and manage the claims management.
- communicate with our customers at management level.
Your skills and experience include:
- university level degree in mechanical or systems engineering or similar.
- several years of professional experience managing large international projects, ideally in Europe, Asia and North America.
- in-depth expertise designing and implementing professional (multi-) project management systems.
- strong communications skills at all levels of the hierarchy.
- willingness to travel, including international travel.
- fluent in spoken and written English and German.
Please apply in German or English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com