Website HNTB Corporation
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
Join HNTB as a Construction Manager on our Program Management team supporting clients at the major international airports in the DFW area! Our office has an extensive history delivering exciting and complex transportation projects for area clients like DART, NTTA, ARDOT, TxDOT and major airports in Dallas/Fort Worth and Little Rock. Our 125+ professionals located throughout the Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, and Little Rock areas create an office dynamic rich in diversity and development, backed by leadership committed to sustaining an equitable and inclusive culture. HNTB North Texas also offers many exciting employee and community engagement opportunities through our employee led people committee dedicated to community involvement, employee development and social engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or relevant degree and 8 years relevant experience
- In lieu of education, 12 years of relevant experience.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Aviation projects with a focus on vertical construction but may include civil work airside and landside. Projects may include green space builds, terminal spaces, large scale renovations, demolitions and interior finish outs.
- Experience in Alternative Delivery and DBB projects is required.
- 14 CFR Part 139 familiarity is required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- 9 years relevant experience
- In lieu of education, 13 years of relevant experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE), American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Construction Manager (CCM), or National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET) Level III
To apply for this job please visit hntb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.