Website Materna IPS GmbH
Who we are
WE LOVE TRAVEL! This is our vision and that of our customers. Tokyo, Denver, Stockholm – no matter what part of the world you’re heading out from for your next trip, you’ll always get in touch with Materna IPS. With over 150,000 daily baggage tasks and 300,000 daily check-ins at our self-bag drop and self-check-in machines, we pave the way for a more efficient and enjoyable journey for passengers around the world.
Are you as passionate about aviation as we are? Then become part of #TeamMaternaIPS and apply today!
– Conduct market analyses and identify business opportunities.
– Initiate contact with customers after their inquiries.
– Support our sales managers in the back office in bidding process and in contract drafting.
– Identify and analyze customer requirement through active relationship management.
– Prepare customer appointments. Including creating sales presentations.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
– First experience in technical sales and a strong drive
“Hunter” mentality with strong communication skills
– A high willingness to learn, solution orientation and flexibility
– Strong analytical skills
– Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage
– Very good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
– Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
– Willingness to travel
What we offer
– Flexible working hours with home office as an option
– Commission and participation in company success
– Come-as-you-are mentality
– Flat hierarchies
– The established onboarding process with mentor for a great start
– Events: Knowledge & fun! Brown Bag Sessions, Christmas party.
– Company pension scheme, employee discounts, bike leasing and more
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then send us your complete application documents in German or English to:
To apply for this job please visit www.materna-ips.com.