San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
The San Diego Airport Authority is proud of its team members, we have a high performing culture and challenge ourselves through innovations…we work fast, value each other and have fun along the way.
The Customer Design & Innovation Department is looking for a self-directed individual with demonstrated leadership skills in a Manager, Customer Experience Design role. The ideal candidate will lead the Customer Experience Design team to create a customer journey map, identify customer personas and influence passenger experience as they travel through the San Diego International Airport and;
1. Creates, designs and implements strategic roadmaps for the customer experience journey to improve airport passenger satisfaction; identify areas for improvement for customer satisfaction through data analytics and survey results to craft the customer journey roadmap.
2. Collaborates cross-functionally with the Business Analytics and Airport Arts programs, as well as community influencers, stakeholders (internal and external) and other departments to enhance the design and feel of the terminals; remain current on industry trends as it relates to customer experience and innovation to continuously improve the customer experience.
3. Coach and foster teams, competencies, accountability, development, diversity, inclusion, learning, customer focus and productive work environment; recognize and reward achievements, complete corrective action and oversee consulting services.
4. Determine processes for achieving team goals consistently with overall organizational vision including the design and implementation of end-to-end consumer experiences and capabilities; champion the efforts to deliver a consistent experience and customer satisfaction; identify solutions and convert insights into strategic opportunities.
5. Support the Authority’s transformation by establishing a rigorous customer experience practice for new experiences with customers, employees, and partners; leads the Authority to define and refine experiences based on the Brand Promise, the customer experience vision and research-based customer understanding.
1. Leadership: Motivates peers through relationship, expectation and attitude; develops others, recognize achievements and completes work objectives.
2. Project Management: Ability to conceptualize and manage issues, objectives, strategy accurately and actionably, prioritizes customer experiences, touchpoints, and moments of truth that best meet the overall objectives.
3. Influence: Development and engagement of stakeholders to shape outcomes, collaboration to deliver solutions, ability to gain others support for ideas, proposals, projects and solutions.
4. Critical Evaluation: Analytical thought leadership, interpreting research-based customer insights, identification of trends, create customer experience design tools and methods to be used by the broader organization, and formulate recommendations, respond to complex situations and trends.
5. Agility: Readily adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
6. Interpersonal Skills: Ability to articulate and relate information or implement solutions with different audiences, effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, flexibility in approaching work situations, negotiation skills, manage change; skills to communicate clearly, establish and clarify ideas and expectations, conflict resolution listen and engage others, collaborate effectively.
Experience & Education:
• Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in business administration, communications, marketing or a closely related field;
• At least five years of progressively responsible experience in designing, implementing and managing of customer experience programs and at least two of which were in a management capacity;
• Or an equivalent combination or training and experience.
Depending on experience, hiring reward is up to $112,860.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.
To apply for this job please visit sdcraa-openhire.silkroad.com.