Reference number: MI00869 (please quote in application)
Career level: Professional
Field: Project management
Job location: Dortmund
Contact partner: Thomas Kilian
Keywords: Project management, technical project management, aviation, willingness to travel
Our Technical Project Manager is responsible for international aviation projects from the planning stage through to commissioning and go-live.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager at Materna you will:
- coordinate international projects including project planning, implementation and controlling as well as escalation management and reporting to the management.
- contribute to the hardware/software architectures of complex system-designs.
- manage complex customer projects according to defined functional, quality, cost and scheduling conditions and manage the respective project teams.
- coordinate the mechanical assembly of the systems including management of the sub-suppliers and electrical/electronic commissioning.
- Be responsible for project management on site (site management).
Your skills and experience include:
- university level degree in an engineering subject
- several years of professional experience, ideally in the context of international airlines/airports, as well as well-founded experience managing teams
- extensive expertise managing and implementing projects with current project management tools (MS Project etc.)
- IPMA/GPM, PMI-PMP or comparable project management certification desirable
- very good German and English skills, both spoken and written
- willingness to travel, including international travel
Please apply in German or English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org