Passengers passing through Boston Logan International Airport’s (BOS) newly expanded Terminal E will be welcomed with a host of new AIRMALL shops and restaurants.
The new stories range from beauty boutiques to Boston’s well-known eateries:
• Now open, the new Hudson features the latest news, books and magazines; souvenirs and electronics; and snacks and drinks.
• In May, a new 1400ft² iS Duty Free store will open immediately inside of security and will be home to Chanel, Dior, Estee Lauder and La Mer, and Lancome. MAC Cosmetics is also set to open within the existing iS Duty Free.
• In June, Vino Volo will expand its tasting lounge to serve more enthusiasts looking to savor flavors from around the world at the boutique wine bar.
• This summer, a new Legal Sea Bar will open featuring custom cocktails and casual seafood, from clams and cod to crab and chowder.
• Another hot dining spot, Stephanie’s is opening its second location at BOS and will offer diners the comfort food of its popular location on Newbury Street.
Airport operator Massport recently expanded Terminal E to accommodate three new gates and to allow the servicing of Airbus A380 flights through BOS.
Massport officials were joined by governor Charlie Baker for a ribbon-cutting celebration on April 6 to officially open the terminal expansion to the public, and also to announce Boston’s 53rd international destination, Bogotá, Columbia.