The latest issue of Passenger Terminal World is now available for you to read online! Packed full of news, interviews and features, the April 2022 issue includes:
- Contactless retail: The new technology is making a big impact in the North American aviation sector as the deployment of checkout-free platforms in airports gains momentum. Are passengers ready for it?
- Digital twins: Fully functional digital twins enable airport operators to simulate and fine-tune every aspect of their current and future activity
- Wayfinding case study: Drawing inspiration from local rivers and culture, Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport will implement an intuitive wayfinding design in Terminal 3B to enhance the passenger experience
- Non-aeronautical revenue: For airports looking to maximize their non-aeronautical revenue and diversify their risk, leasing their land could be a viable option
- Passenger Terminal Expo 2022 preview: Read about what’s in store at the Expo in Paris on June 15, 16 and 17, where you can discover new technologies, innovations and business partners
Click here to access the online issue of Passenger Terminal World now.