Easy air travel every step of the way.
- Through information and communications technology, we help to make the end-to-end journey easier for passengers – from pre-travel, check-in and baggage processing, to boarding, border control and inflight connectivity.
- We work with about 400 air transport industry members and 2,800 customers in over 200 countries and territories. Almost every airline and airport in the world does business with SITA.
- Our customers include airlines, airports, GDSs and governments.
- Created and owned 100% by the industry, SITA is the community’s dedicated partner for IT and communications, uniquely able to respond to community needs and issues.
- We innovate and develop collaboratively with our air transport customers, industry bodies and partners. Our portfolio and strategic direction are driven by the community, through the SITA Board and Council, comprising air transport industry members the world over.
- We provide services over the world’s most extensive communications network. It’s the vital asset that keeps the global air transport industry connected.
- With a customer service team of over 2,000 people around the world, we invest significantly in achieving best-in-class customer service, providing 24/7 integrated local and global support for our services.
- Our annual Air Transport and Passenger IT Insights reports for airlines, airports and passengers are industry-renowned, as is our Baggage IT Insights report.
- In 2019, we had consolidated revenues of US$ 1.8 billion.