Salt Lake City Airport (SLC), Utah, has unveiled plans for a major a redevelopment program that will transform the terminal layout, adding 12 new dining locations by 2020. Global restaurateur HMSHost will lead the development as part of a 10-year, US$419m concessions contract.
HMSHost president and CEO Steve Johnson said, “We thank the Salt Lake City Department of Airports (SLCDA) for selecting our team to serve its travelers as the airport enhances and expands the services offered. The restaurants we will open are at the forefront of innovative dining trends at both the local and national level, and we could not be more excited to provide these great new dining destinations for SLC’s travelers.”
The new restaurants and cafes include:
– Shake Shack, known for its 100% all-natural beef burgers;
– Panera Bread, regarded as a highly recognized bakery;
– Pizzeria Limone, providing tasty pizzas with fast service;
– White Horse Spirits and Kitchen, an American brasserie;
– Market Street Grill, seafood destination since 1980;
– Smashburger, fast-casual gourmet burger experience;
– California Pizza Kitchen, providing California styled pizzas;
– Bruges Belgian Bistro, waffles and frites Belgian style;
– Life Market Featuring Creminelli Meats, sandwich and salad bar;
– Starbucks Coffee, global leader in gourmet coffee.