Gentrack acquires Concessionaire Analyzer+ and Blip Systems

LinkedIn +

Above: User interface and dashboard for Concessionaire Analyzer+’ non-aeronautical revenue management system

Software developer Gentrack has acquired two IT specialists for its aviation division including Concessionaire Analyzer+ (CA+), a non-aeronautical revenue management system for airports, and Blip Systems, an analytical tool for transforming passenger flow.

The strategic acquisitions will augment Gentrack’s software product range and expand its customer base worldwide. Airports will also benefit from having a single point of contact for Gentrack’s Airport 20/20 operational systems, as well as passenger flow and non-aeronautical systems.

Gentrack acquired 75% of CA+ from Shireburn with a three-year performance-based price for the remaining 25%. John de Giorgio, CEO of CA+, said, “The combined Airport 20/20 and CA+ product offering is well positioned for global growth, capitalizing on the increasing need for airports to grow their non-aeronautical business – a revenue stream that accounts for a large percentage of airport profitability and on which airports continue to rely heavily in order to run their operations.”

The company also holds 79.81% of shares in Denmark-based Blip Systems. Gentrack recently worked with Blip Systems to implement its BlipTrack Queue and Flow Management solution at Birmingham and Bristol airports in the UK, and at Christchurch Airport in New Zealand.

Peter Knudsen, CEO at Blip Systems, said, “We are really looking forward to becoming part of Gentrack, which will give us a much stronger position in the market. A larger sales and service organization, as well as a joint product offering, will enable us to offer new and existing functionalities to the market.”

Jon Kershaw, general manager of business services at Gentrack, said, “Blip Systems and CA+ both have multiple airport customers in common with Airport 20/20 and this has facilitated due diligence. Both solutions can now be integrated with Airport 20/20 to provide significant additional operational benefits and a unique product range for airport operators.”

Share this story:

About Author

, web editor

Dan originally joined Passenger Terminal World in 2014 having spent the early years of his career in the recruitment industry. As online editor, he now produces daily content for the website and supports the editor with the publication of each exciting new issue. When he’s not reporting on the latest aviation news, Dan can be found on the golf course or apprehensively planning his next DIY project.

Comments are closed.