The first 30 speakers for the 2020 Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE have just been announced. The conference will once again feature CEOs and decision makers from across the global airport sector, with notable names for 2020 including Gatwick’s Stewart Wingate, Heathrow’s Fraser Brown, and Groupe ADP’s Aude Ferrand. This year’s conference is set to feature over 400 speakers across nine streams, and will take place in Paris, France on March 31 through April 2*, alongside Passenger Terminal EXPO.
The daily streams will cover the vital concerns faced by airports, airlines and passengers, which include: Airport Cities, Transport Connections and Regions; Airport Design, Planning and Development; Aviation Security, Border Control and Facilitation; Commercial Development, Retail, Concessions and Media; Customer Service and Passenger Experience; Environment and Sustainability; Future Airports; Management and Operations; and more!
The conference program kicks off on March 31, 2020, with an opening address and keynote speech by Augustin de Romanet, CEO of Groupe ADP, this year’s Host Airport Authority.
THE FIRST 30 SPEAKERS:
• Alessandro Fidato, chief operating officer, Milan Airports, Italy
• Armando Brunini, CEO, SEA Milan Airport, Italy
• Arun Vemury, director, Biometric and Identity Technology Center, US Department of Homeland Security, Science and Technology Directorate, USA
• Aude Ferrand, chief retail officer, Groupe ADP, France
• Candace McGraw, chief executive officer, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, USA
• Cédric Laurier, chief technical officer, Gatwick Airport Ltd, UK
• Chris Evans, chief assets and infrastructure officer, Sydney Airport, Australia
• Edward Arkwright, deputy CEO, Groupe ADP, France
• Fong Kok Wai, advisor, Changi East, Singapore Changi Airport Group, Singapore
• Fraser Brown, retail director, Heathrow Airport Ltd, UK
• Fundi Sithebe, acting CEO, Airports Company South Africa, South Africa
• Gerald Ng, director – environment and sustainability, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Singapore
• Gilles Leveque, group CIO, Groupe ADP, France
• Holger Kraft, vice president corporate security, Flughafen München GmbH, Germany
• Kathy Haley, chief customer experience officer – aviation, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, USA
• Jabulani Khambule, general manager commercial, Airports Company South Africa Ltd, South Africa
• Kam Jandu, chief commercial officer, Budapest Airport, Hungary
• Michael Riseborough, director terminal infrastructure, Greater Toronto Airports Authority, Canada
• Michael Zaddach, senior vice president IT, Flughafen München GmbH, Germany
• Mohamed Yousif Al Binfalah, chief executive officer, Bahrain Airport Company, Bahrain
• Pamela DeChant, senior vice president, concessions, Denver International Airport, USA
• Paul Hoback, chief development officer, Pittsburgh International Airport, USA
• Rick Belliotti, director, customer experience design and innovation, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority, USA
• Roee Laufer, division head, cybersecurity, Israel Airports Authority, Israel
• Satyaki Raghunath, chief strategy and development officer, Bangalore International Airport Ltd, India
• Sjoerd Blüm, chief information officer, Royal Schiphol Group, Netherlands
• Simon Gandy, chief strategy and development officer, Australia Pacific Airports Corporation, Australia
• Steven Rotolo, chief of counterterrorism, The Port Authority of NY & NJ Police Department, USA
• Stewart Wingate, chief executive officer, Gatwick Airport, UK
• Sujata Suri, vice president – strategy and customer experience, Hamad International Airport, Qatar
Early signs suggest the 2020 CONFERENCE is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet. More than 400 speakers will be giving exclusive presentations – check back on our website frequently to keep up to date with new speaker announcements. To register for the event, please click here.
Since this story was first published, Passenger Terminal EXPO has been rescheduled – it will now take place June 9, 10, 11, in Paris, France, at the same venue. For more information, visit our website.